top of page

The COVID Hoax in Numbers: The Media Really IS The Enemy of The People

Remember last summer when the CDC quietly admitted that only 6% of COVID deaths were specifically from COVID, and that the other 94% had an average of two comorbidities, which were the true cause of death?

Well, they’re now changed it again to 5% and an average of FOUR COMORBIDITIES for the remaining 95%.

So, let's break this down:

  • The previously reported number of COVID-19 deaths in the US was 568,000.

  • 5% of 568,000 = 28,400 people who ACTUALLY died from COVID-19 in the United States in 15 months.

  • That breaks down to 63 COVID deaths per day, or just over one person per state. ONE.

  • For reference, almost 3300 people die per day in auto accidents.

  • Meaning that over the past 15 months, an American citizen has been 52 times more likely to die in an auto accident, than from COVID.

Yet many people don't even wear a seatbelt. Millions don’t think twice about their safety when driving 75 in a 55 and trying to dictate a new address into their cars navigation system....

Why? What's the difference?

Manufactured fear by the mainstream media.

  • That would be the same as mainstream media who is complicit in the 28,400 deaths that COVID actually caused after they lied to the American people and demonized hydroxychloroquine, which has close to 99% success rate in treating COVID when administered correctly.

  • This is also the same mainstream media who praised Cuomo, Whitmer, Newsome and other governors who are responsible for the murder of thousands of nursing home patients in order to inflate the COVID death counts in their states.

They will stop at nothing to keep this lie going, as they've shown time and time again, since the beginning.

A pandemic and empty hospital beds just don't add up.

It's that simple:

COVID-19 was the greatest hoax ever perpetuated on mankind.

The media IS the enemy of the people.

Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page